|Purpose: The purpose of this research is to provide a strategic model of entrepreneurship in sports organizations.|
Methods: based on the type of method, it is interpretive and with an inductive approach. Data collection is based on the systematic approach of Strauss-Korben (1997) and fundamental data theory. Therefore, three stages of coding were used to analyze the qualitative data collected from the interviews. The statistical population is university professors in the field of sports sciences, employees of the general administration and sports and youth departments of Khorasan Razavi province, activists in the field of sports start-ups, and entrepreneurs in the field of sports.
Results: The conceptual model extracted in this research describes the development of strategic entrepreneurship in sports organizations in the form of six dimensions of the paradigm model including causal conditions (systemic factors, strategic factors, institutional factors, entrepreneurial factors ,and financial factors). main phenomenon (main causes); Strategy (education and research, development of communication and technology, political-legal actions and policy-making and incentives-incentives and actions); field conditions (teamwork, strategic branding, human resources); It shows the intervening conditions (restrictors: market barriers and needs assessment barriers. Facilitators: networking and opportunism) and consequences (economic consequences, social consequences, and sports and health consequences).
Conclusion: The development of strategic entrepreneurship in sports organizations can be used as a basic tool to increase competitiveness, develop an entrepreneurial culture, and attract financial and human resources.
- Abdul Nabi A, Tiemuri H.(2015). Development of Strategic Entrepreneurship Conceptual Model and its Impact on Organizational Competitive Advantage, 5th International Conference on Accounting and Management and 2nd Conference on Open Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Tehran..https: //civilica.com/doc/501057. [in Persian]
- Akman G, Yilmaz C.(2019). Innovative capability, innovation strategy and market orientation: an empirical analysis in Turkish software industry. InManaging Innovation: What Do We Know About Innovation Success Factors? (pp. 139-181).
- Amit R, Zott C.(2001). Value creation in e‐business. Strategic management journal. 22(6‐7):493-520.
- Azadi A., Mansouri B. (2015). Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development, National Conference on New Approaches in Management, Economics and Accounting. [in Persian]
- Azimi Dolarstaghi A, Razavi S, Boroumand M.(2017). Identify the underlying factors affecting the establishment of strategic entrepreneurship in sports businesses. Sports Management and Development. 7 (4), 70-87. doi: 10.22124 / jsmd.2019.3253. [in Persian]
- Ball S.(2005). The importance of entrepreneurship to hospitality, leisure, sport and tourism. Hospitality, leisure, sport and tourism network. 1(1):1-4.
- El Shiffa NA, Rahmiati F, Santoso AS, Yustina AI. (2022). Strategic entrepreneurship for achieving customers repurchase intention amidst pandemic COVID-19 on digital multi-sided platform: A case of Traveloka. Procedia Computer Science. 1;197:247-55.
- Farjoun M. (2002). Towards an organic perspective on strategy. Strategic management journal. 23(7):561-94.
- Gölgeci I, Larimo J, Arslan A. (2017). Institutions and dynamic capabilities: Theoretical insights and research agenda for strategic entrepreneurship. Scandinavian journal of management. 1;33(4):243-52.
- Heidari M, Badiezadeh A, Heidarzadeh K.(2020). Designing an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Development Model in Border Areas (Study of Kurdistan Province). Iranian Journal of Management Sciences Quarterly. 22; 15 (57): 29-59. [in Persian]
- Hejazi, Assad and Keshtkarunashi, Zahra.(2015). Survey and ranking of factors affecting the development of small business entrepreneurship (Case study: sales of women's clothing in the city of Karaj), the 5th National Conference and the 4th International Conference on Skills and Employment, Technical and Vocational Education Organization. Pp. 6-3. [in Persian]
- Hitt M, Duane Ireland R. (2017).The intersection of entrepreneurship and strategic management research. The Blackwell handbook of entrepreneurship. 8:45-63.
- Hosseini Nia G, Yaghoubi Farani A, Afshar S.(2014). Environmental factors affecting the development of technological entrepreneurship in the electricity industry, quality and productivity in the Iranian electricity industry. 3 (5), pp. 17-8. [in Persian]
- Ireland RD, Hitt MA, Sirmon DG.( 2003 Dec). A model of strategic entrepreneurship: The construct and its dimensions. Journal of management. 1;29(6):963-89.
- Kantur D.( 2016 Feb 8). Strategic entrepreneurship: mediating the entrepreneurial orientation-performance link. Management Decision.
- Luke B, Kearins K, Verreynne ML.(2011). Developing a conceptual framework of strategic entrepreneurship. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research. 3(17), pp: 314-330.
- Mardani Shahr B, Solati Sh. Develop a strategic entrepreneurship model, focusing on key competencies in the organization. Quarterly Journal of Industrial Technology Development. 2020 Nov 21; 18 (41): 3-12. [in Persian]
- Meysamy A, Mohammadi Elyasi Q, Hejazi SR, Mobini Dehkordi A.(2020). The roles of technology entrepreneurs in the technological entrepreneurship ecosystem. Management Tomorrow. 19 (62): 207-220. [in Persian]
- Negahdari F, Ghahraman Tabrizi K, Sharifian E, Biabani H.(2020). Identifying and ranking the dimensions of sports entrepreneurship ecosystem in Iran. Sports Management Studies. 22; 11 (57): 79-104. [in Persian]
- Nikoei A, Ismaili Shazandi MR, Ashraf Ganjavi F.(2021). Identifying the effective factors of sports entrepreneurship in Iran. Journal of Applied Research in Sports Management. 23; 10 (2): 77-88. [in Persian]
- Pourezat A., GHolipour A., Nadir Khanlu S.(2010). Explaining the barriers to university entrepreneurship and knowledge commercialization at the University of Tehran. Science and Technology Policy. 23; 2 (4): 65-77. [in Persian]
- Razavi S, Ahmadpour Dariani M, Shahriari S.(2014). Designing a conceptual model of strategic entrepreneurship based on a configuration approach. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development. 21; 7 (1): 37-55. [in Persian]
- Saunders M, Lewis P, Thornhill A.(2009). Research methods for business students. Pearson education.
- Sirmon DG, Hitt MA. (2003).Managing resources: Linking unique resources, management, and wealth creation in family firms. Entrepreneurship theory and practice. 27(4):339-58.
- Tabee Jamaat M, Musa Khani M, Alwani M, Davari A.(2017). Strategic Entrepreneurship Model: A Case Study of the Ministry of Energy. Journal of Energy Planning and Policy Research. 10; 3 (2): 171-200. [in Persian]
- Wang R, Gibbons P, Heavey C.(2021). The Microfoundations of Strategic Entrepreneurship: A Middle Management Perspective. Journal of Enterprising Culture. 29(01):1-20.
- Yadolahi farsi J, Gholami N, Hamidi M, Kanaani A. (2010). Study of barriers to entrepreneurship in sports in the country. Entrepreneurship Development. 3 (12), pp. 105-124. [in Persian]
- Alivand Mehrizi A, Heirany F, Moienodin M.( 2022). Identify the Components of Strategic Entrepreneurship by Meta-Combination Method. IUESA; 10 (39) :91-114