- Abdi, Sh., Zangiabadi, M., & Talibpour, M. (2015). Determining the role of factors affecting the evaluation of Iranian Premier League players. Journal of Human Resource Management in Sports, 3(2), 121-136.
- Amir E., & Livne G. (2005). Accounting, valuation and duration of football player contract. Journal of Business finance and Accounting, 32(3-4), 549-586.
- Bondarik, R., Luiz Alberto, P., & Diogo José, H. (2020). Sports mega events and overestimated promises: the case of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, Journal of Tourism and Cultural Change, doi: 10.1080/14766825.2020.1727488
- Baena,V. (2016).Global marketing strategy in professional sports. Lessons from FC Bayern Munich. Journal Soccer & Society. (30)2, 1-15.
- Chan, M. (2014). Factors to determine a football player's transfer Value-comparison to US Sport" Arsenal review, N.P.,n. d. Web. 1 May.
- Deldar, E., Kargar, G.A., & Ghafouri, F. (2016). Investigation of economic barriers to privatization of professional football clubs in the country, bi-monthly sports management and development, 5(2), 9. (Persian).
- Depken, C.A., & Rajasekhar, R. (2010). Open Market valuation of Player Performance in Cricket: Evidence from the Indian Premier League. Available at SSRN 15931961-21.
- Forker, P. (2005). Discussion of accounting, valuation of football player contracts. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 32(3-4), 578-5,8
- He, M. (2015). Exploring the Relationship Between Football Player's Performance and Their Market Value. MASTERS THESIS, Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science (LIACS).
- HE, Y. (2013). Predicting Market Value of Soccer Players Using Modeling Techniques. Berkeley.edu.1-15
- Izdiar, M., Memari, J., & Mousavi, M. (2015). The equation of pricing of Iranian Premier League players, Journal of Economic Research 51(1), 25-40.
- Jarsat Shamsabadi, P. (2010). Valuation of professional football players based on their performance, using the capital asset pricing model (CAPM). Master Thesis in Financial Management, Faculty of Administrative Sciences and Economics, University of Isfahan, 125
- Morrow, S. (1999). The new business of football: Accountability and finance in football. Mac milldam Business 1-12.
- Nazari, R., Hajlou, A. A., & Azimzadeh, S. M. (2019). Comprehensive identification of the excellence model of Iran's national football brand, new approaches in sports management, 7(24), 109-95. (Persian)
- Origi, A. O., & Jared, D. (2019). Strategic Drivers of Sport Commercialization in Kenya: A Survey of Football Subsector, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences Vol. 9, No. 9, September, 2019, E-ISSN: 2222-6990.
- Rezaei Sufi, M., Farahani, A., & Shabani, A. (2017). Analysis of professional sport environment, Applied Research in Sport Management, Volume 6(1), 118-107. (Persian)
- Rezaei, S. (2017). Football club's revenue model design: a grounded theory approach, Applied Research in Sport Management, 6(3), 116-101. (Persian)
- Sadeghi, H., Asgharpour, H., & Golchinfar, N. (2009). Estimation of the demand function of watching the Iranian Football Premier League, Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, (3), 41-27. (Persian)
- Sultani, A. (2009). Investing in football players. Conference on Accounting and Financial Management, Faculty of Administrative Sciences and Economics, University of Isfahan, 5.
- Tunaru, R., Clark. E., & Viney H. (2005). An Option Pricing Framework for Valuation of Football Players, Review of Financial Economics, 14(3), 281-295
- Van, D., & Berg, E. (2011) The Valuation of Human Capital in the Football Player Transfer Market Thesis Financial Economics Erasmus School of Economics.
- Xu, J.F., & Yang, R.Y. (2019). Sports industry agglomeration and green economic growth—Empirical research based on panel data of 30 provinces and cities in China. Sustainability, 19, 5399.
- Yang, S., Jinfu X., & Ruoyu Y. (2020). Research on Coordination and Driving Factors of Sports Industry and Regional Sustainable Development—Empirical Research Based on Panel Data of Provinces and Cities in Eastern China.
- Yiapanas, G., Alkis, T., & Demetris, V. (2020). An Integrated, Multi-Agency, Consumer-focused, Safety Management Approach in the Sports Industry, Handbook of Research on Contemporary Consumerism, 20.