|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||2,879,591|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||2,122,725|
Qualitative Analysis of Factors Relating to the Application of VAR Technology in the Development of Iran Football Premier League Competitions
|Journal of Advanced Sport Technology|
|دوره 5، شماره 1 - شماره پیاپی 8، تیر 2021، صفحه 89-104 اصل مقاله (750.37 K)|
|نوع مقاله: Original research papers|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.22098/jast.2021.1233|
|Mohammad Zare Abandansari؛ Mehrdad Moharramzadeh ؛ Fatemeh Rezapour|
|Department of Sport Management and Biomechanics, University of Mohaghegh Ardabili, Ardabil, Iran|
|The purpose of the present study is to express the practical strategies for using the technology of VAR and its positive results in the development of the Premier Football League by identifying the intervening factors. Theresearch method is qualitative and it is based on Grounded theory in terms of essence of the subject and objectives of the research. The Participants in Research consisted of 25 football experts and sampling continues until theoretical saturation is achieved. In the final model, which its form is based on coding and data analysis; causal conditions (refereeing weaknesses, growth and development of quality of holding events, opportunities to create productivity in football) attract attention to the axial phenomenon (application of VAR in the development of premier league) and strategies for its use (educational development, cultural development, managerial development, structural development, Advertising development, financial development, executive development, supportive development) in terms of interfering factors (economic factors, management factors, legal factors, structural factors, cognitive factors, organizational factors, executive factors, media factors, social factors) and existing contexts (specialized human power, supports and interactions, modeling ,motivation, football fringes) in research have positive consequences (development of refereeing, development of events quality, Improve the productivity of the football federation).Therefore, according to the contextual conditions and the impact of the intervening factors identified; The proposed strategies for the use of VAR technology in this research should be applied in developing the quality of football Premier League competitions.|
|Development؛ Football premier league؛ Technology؛ VAR|
1. Ratten V. Sport technology: A commentary. The Journal of High Technology Management Research. 2020;31(1):100383.
2. Ugondo PL, Tsokwa M. Interpreting video assistant referee and goal-line technology communication: the pitch-based referees perspectives. International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development. 2019;3(4):1058-62.
3. Nunez Clavijo R. Economic impact of the VAR (Video Assistant Referee) in the world of football: . 2020.
4. Kim T, Chiu W, Chow MKF. Sport technology consumers: Segmenting users of sports wearable devices based on technology readiness. Sport, Business and Management: An International Journal. 2019.
5. Guttmann A. From ritual to record: The nature of modern sports: Columbia University Press; 2004.
6. Brousell L. " 8 Ways Big Data and Analytics Will Change Sports. CIO March. 2014;13.
7. Şentuna B. Futbolda Hakem ve Video Hakem ‘VAR’Sisteminin Weber’in Rasyonalite Teorisi İle Açıklanması ve Post-Modern Görüşler.
8. Erikstad MK, Johansen BT. Referee bias in professional football: favoritism toward successful teams in potential penalty situations. Frontiers in Sports and Active Living. 2020;2:19.
9. Arikan N. Reflections of the Use of Technology on Sports Education and Sports Products. Enriching Teaching and Learning Environments With Contemporary Technologies: IGI Global; 2020. p. 188-201.
10. Müge D. Industrial football and the use of technology in football. TRT Academy. 2020;5(9):356-75.
11. Engin SG CV. Your existence is enough! Video assistant referee system through the eyes of the referees. International Journal of Sport Culture and Science; 7 (2). 2019:53-68.
12. Carlos L-P, Ezequiel R, Anton K. How does Video Assistant Referee (VAR) modify the game in elite soccer? International Journal of Performance Analysis in Sport. 2019;19(4):646-53.
13. Spitz J, Wagemans J, Memmert D, Williams AM, Helsen WF. Video assistant referees (VAR): The impact of technology on decision making in association football referees. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2021;39(2):147-53.
14. Erdogan CH. Opinions of Footballers on Video Assistant Referee “VAR” System,. University Journal of Physical Education and Sport Sciences; 4 (2). 2021:113-23.
15. Post J. WAR with the VAR: The effects of time dissonance, bias, information overload, enjoyment and frustration on the acceptance of the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) in football. 2020.
16. Samuel RD, Tenenbaum G, Galily Y. An integrated conceptual framework of decision-making in soccer refereeing. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology. 2020:1-23.
17. Errekagorri I, Castellano J, Echeazarra I, Lago-Peñas C. The effects of the Video Assistant Referee system (VAR) on the playing time, technical-tactical and physical performance in elite soccer. International Journal of Performance Analysis in Sport. 2020;20(5):808-17.
18. Han B, Chen Q, Lago-Penas C, Wang C, Liu T. The influence of the video assistant referee on the Chinese Super League. International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching. 2020;15(5-6):662-8.
19. Ntege DK. Impact of the Use of Technology Based Referee System in Football: A Case of Spanish La Liga Video Assistant Referee. 2020.
20. Kiani MS, Bahrami S. Prioritizing financial resources, sports equipment and facilities in promoting championship sport (case study of Hamadan province). journal of motor and behavioral sciences. 2020;3(2).
21. Wilkinson G. E-government: key concepts and applications to development. University of North Carolina. 2008:10-2.
22. Guba EG, Lincoln YS. Competing paradigms in qualitative research. Handbook of qualitative research. 1994;2(163-194):105.
23. Eidipour K AH, Azadi Y, Heydarian A, Amiri J. Challenges and obstacles to the development and progress of football in the western provinces of the country,. the Second International Congress of Science and Football, National Football Academy of Iran. 2013.
24. Bradly B. What could the world of sports look like in 25 years? USA TODAY. 2016.
25. Keshavarz L, Farahani A, Rezaeei M, Zakaeei H. Factorial analysis of strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities of obtaining hosting of international sports events in Iran. Applied Journal of Sports Management, 22 (13). 2015:11-24.
26. Henry H KA. Exploring the executive barriers of resistance economics in the development of sport. Journal of Sports Management; 12 (1). 2020: 121-8.
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 759
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 430