|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||2,879,521|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||2,122,685|
Investigation of Sports Spaces with Passive Defense Approach in Ardabil City
|Journal of Advanced Sport Technology|
|دوره 5، شماره 1 - شماره پیاپی 8، تیر 2021، صفحه 47-61 اصل مقاله (1.36 M)|
|نوع مقاله: Original research papers|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.22098/jast.2021.1166|
|Abbas Naghizadeh-Baghi 1؛ Roghayeh Aghaei2؛ Farzad Nobakht3؛ Maryam Jamiodulo4؛ Naser Sorati4|
|1Department of physical education and Sport Sciences, Faculty of Educational Sciences & Psychology. University of Mohaghegh Ardabili. Ardabil, Iran|
|2Department of Sport Management and Biomechanics, University of Mohaghegh Ardabili, Ardabil, Iran.|
|3Department of physical education and sport sciences, Faculty of education sciences and psychology, University of Mohaghegh Ardabili, Ardabil, Iran|
|4Department of Geography and Urban Planning, University of Mohaghegh Ardabili, Ardabil, Iran.|
|Sports spaces are part of public spaces that have been considered as a need due to population growth and a high percentage of leisure time in society. The construction of sports spaces and places requires a lot of money and it is necessary to determine their optimal location in a way that all citizens can use them effectively and safely. By understanding this importance and getting to know more about passive defense and its factors and components, as well as its impact on the security of spaces, it is possible to identify ways to reduce damages, wastes, and losses. Therefore, the present study was conducted to study sports spaces with a passive defense approach with the case of Ardabil city. This study was a descriptive and field study. The statistical population of this study consists of 68 parcels with sports use in Ardabil, all of which were included in the study using the census method. In the framework of the discussion of optimal criteria in locating urban functions with the passive defense approach, 30 indexes in the form of 6 components of compatibility, comfort, desirability, efficiency, health, and safety and passive defense standards were prepared. The scattering pattern of sports spaces was evaluated using the nearest neighborhood average method. Also, the collected data were weighed in Super Decision software, then mapped in GIS, and finally, zoning was done using the TOPSIS technique. The results obtained from the studies show that the pattern of scattering of sports spaces in Ardabil is appropriate. In addition, six suitable locations for the establishment of sports centers with a passive defense approach in the city of Ardabil were identified that the location of sports facilities in urban areas can be analyzed in the scientific method and get good results. It is suggested that the managers of the General Department of Sports and Youth of Ardabil Province use the areas prioritized in this research to create a sports site in order to meet the goals of passive defense.|
|Sports Spaces؛ Locating؛ Passive defense؛ Ardabil|
1. Dabbagh, R. and B. Nasiri Fard, Safe points in critical situations with passive defense approach (Case Study of Tabriz City). Journal of Rescue Relief. 2019; 11 (3) :214-223.
2. Fazelnia, G., A. kiani. and M. Rastegar, Locating sport places efficiently in the city of zanjan utilizing the hierarchy analysis process and geographic information system, Journal of Research and Urban Planning, 2010;1(1):1-20.
3. Rabani Kiya, E., S.M.Razavi., M. Ghadami. and M.Dosti, Application of GIS for Space Preparation of Sports Using Fuzzy AHP and Delphi Method (Case Study: City Sabzevar). Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 2015; 11(22): 15-28. doi: 10.22080/jsmb.2015.986.
4. Karimi Saleh, M.J, Sport spaces and urban planning, first national conference of city and sport, Tehran,2007. (Persian).
5. Salimi, M., M. Soltanhoseini. and M. Taghvayi, Optimal Site Selection to Build Outdoor Sport Facilities using GIS Case Study: 5& 6th the Regions of Isfahan City (Iran). Sport Management Review, 2013;4(6):37-62.
6. Kordi, M, Examining the distribution of sport spaces in Tehran by GIS: An optimized pattern of localization (case study in 1th region of Tehran), M.A. thesis, Shomal university,2013. (persian)
7. Salehi, R. and R. A. Mansour, Space organization of educational places in Zanjan by GIS, Journal of geographical research,2006; 22. (persian).
8. Nikoomanesh, M. R., A. R. Nazarkhah. and J. Panahyian, Study of the Methods of Passive Defense Implementation in the Energy Field and the Relevant Industries ،International Journal of Basic Sciences & Applied Research,2014; 3(SP) ,9-10.
9. Parizady, T., H. Hasani Amini. and M. Shahriari, M, Analysis of Passive Defense Provisions. In: 06th Congress of Iranian Association of Geopolitics. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad,2010; 192-195.
10. Hashemi, G,R. Security in the South Caucasus, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tehran,2005.
11. Yazdani M H. and A. Seyedin, Assessment the Vulnerability of Infrastructures in Ardabil City in terms of passive defense . researches in Geographical Sciences. 2017; 17 (44) :179-199
12. Behroz Damirchi , F., , A. Naghizadeh-Baghi. and M. Moharramzadeh, Investigating the sports places of Ardabil in terms of accessibility criteria, second International and Fourth National Conference in Sport Sciences Innovations,2020; Ardabil,Iran.
13. White, R., T. Boult. and E. Chow, A computational asset vulnerability model for the strategic protection of the critical infrastructure. Int. J. Crit. Infrastructure Prot, 2014; 7, 167-177.
14. Rueda, D. F. and E. Calle. “Using interdependency matrices to mitigate targeted attacks on interdependent networks: A case study involving a power grid and backbone telecommunications networks.” Int. J. Crit. Infrastructure Prot. 2017;16 , 3-12.
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 698
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 412